Sunday, April 27, 2014

Great gym results!

Yes! I am very satisfied! I took a new In-Body test and my fat percentage went down again and my muscle mass increased! I got many compliments lately at the gym...a friend who didn't see me for about 2 months said he hardly recognized me!

 
I am now officially size 8!! I also lost one more kg.. I haven't been this fit since 2009!
This is the proof that one can indeed lose weight and get toned by just exercising. I still eat like before, I eat all I want and as much as I want.
I actually feel less hungry though than I used to be and every day my body is like burning to go to the gym and do some more hard exercising...I really get a kick out of it.
I said to myself, if I don't get pregnant, next year at this time I am gonna be looking like Wonder Woman. Yeah that is my goal and I am gonna stay focused on it!
I am so excited!
Some people at the gym yesterday kept telling me that I look 25!! They got shocked when I told them I am gonna be 40 (!!!!) in June.
In fact I don't believe it myself cause I don't feel that age at all!
Well I am gonna do  my best to keep up the good work and rock that body!! Yayyy!!!

That is me after a 3 and half hour session at the gym!

2 comments:

  1. Is this still active? I was -such- huge fan of you in Ancient back in the days.
    Feel free to msg me! misantrop1982@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. meant to be misantrop1982@gmail.com
    cheers

    ReplyDelete