Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Birthday :)

Yesterday it was my birthday!!
I was so happy to receive hundreds of birthday wishes on FB including some really sweet videos from friends and fans! It was awesome!
I didn't have a party this year but I plan on having a huge celebration next year, with live bands and lots of friends and family members hopefully! Yes because it will a milestone next year (very scary just to think about it!)....but I don't feel a day older than 25! That's what keeps me young inside and out.
Here is a photo of me when I was a chubby baby girl :)

baby Hayam DK

 
I think I actually do remember why I was crying here...I remember we were at a photographer's studio and they sat me down on the chair, I was sleepy and they had all those big lights and each time they were taking photos of me a big flash would come on and was blinding me. I didn't understand what they were doing, I just remember those big flashes and that they were hurting my eyes. You can even see the flash in my eyes on that pic.
It is incredible that I have such early memories...I even have one single, but powerful memory of myself in the cradle!

And here is a photo of me yesterdat, Hayam DK your 39 year old birthday girl!!
 
 
Khaleel bought me a super delicious cake!! I loved it very very much!! I only had one slice and felt so guilty I had to go immediately to the gym to burn it off!
 
 
The audition for the telefilm the other day went really well! We will start filming later on this summer...Khaleel and I had lots of fun auditioning and rehearsing with the other actors and extras. My fictional husband in the telefilm was really great and super fun to work with! He has also done a lot of acting and was featured in major international films, so I am very pleased to work with him!
It's going to be really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment